SKYVAC™ the Worlds Renowned Professional Gutter & High Reach Vacuuming System
Unique and efficient gutter cleaning machines
The sky’s the limit…… when using this revolutionary gutter and high reach cleaning system
- The unique user friendly design of our cleaning systems offer many advantages for our customers
- NO MESS! It sucks gutters clean using a powerful wet & dry vacuum system
- No need for expensive scaffolding, ladders or high access equipment
- A safe solution for cleaning high buildings such as hospitals, offices and domestic properties, for the latest regulations and health and safety requirements
- On board camera for precision cleaning
- Light and easy to use
- Allows access to restricted areas such as roofing above conservatories
- High reach internal vacuuming system for use in areas such as restaurants and retail shopping areas
- For both domestic and commercial properties
Carbon Fibre Technology
Carbon fibre is an advanced ultra light weight and extremely strong material most often found in Aerospace and expensive super cars although like all advanced technology it is finding its way into more and more applications. Being high-tech, carbon fibre is relatively easy to work with.
Quality and manufacturing cost is measured by the Carbon quantity and SkyVac Poles are 100% Carbon fibre unlike other vac poles within the market place that are a composite mix of fibre glass and carbon. This gives us three major advantages strength, rigidity and lightness each 1.5 metre (5ft) pole only weighs 340 grams. Important factors, especially when cleaning at height over long periods.
Having 1.5 metre sections usually accommodates the building height variations without being too high or too low.
Weight saving – The carbon pole sections are up to 3 times lighter than equivalent aluminum pole sections making them feel much lighter to maneuver around. This weight saving converts into greater manouverabilty and less muscle fatigue.